As a Java Server Developer (m/f) your job is to extend our SmartFox 2X multiplayer server with new features, new games and quality of life improvements for our users.
- Bring new features to our games and add new games to our multiplayer servers.
- You are working closely together with our frontend team when adding new features or games in a synchronous multiplayer setting.
- You will maintain high performing software in a multithreading architecture.
- You will update and improve our card game AI that replaces users after they left a game based on given feedback.
- Depending on your profile you may look into other small and big tasks that pop up every day on the server side of things.
- Several years of experience with Java.
- Profound understanding of multi threading in Java.
- Confidence working on high load game server code that must withstand heavy traffic.
- You are obsessed with code and system quality.
- Dedication to create clean und maintainable code based on the standards of the company.
- Experience with SmartFoxServer 2X a plus.
- Experience with Ubuntu and Linux a plus.
- Experience with high-load systems a plus.
- Work with a small, young and dynamic team in the heart of Berlin.
- Touch the core of our server that must deliver first class gaming experience to thousands of concurrent users at any given time.
- Low hierarchies and quick decision making helps you to work swift and efficient.
- Work for one of the most successful app studios in Germany.
- Beverages and fruit basket included for free.
We are flexible in regards of your working hours, shifts start between 8am and 10am. Please send your application including your CV and salary expectations via email to jobs at spiele-palast.de.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, On Location