error with JDK7

Post here your questions about SFS2X. Here we discuss all server-side matters. For client API questions see the dedicated forums.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

levancho

error with JDK7

Postby levancho » 09 Aug 2012, 05:48

I have installed latest 2.2 patch and also replaced JRE folder with latest stable JDK 7 from oracle

as soon as I log into the admin console I get following messages constantly in the logs,

Code: Select all

09:40:15,659 WARN  [com.smartfoxserver.v2.controllers.ExtensionController-1] controllers.ExtensionController     -
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: sun/management/ManagementFactory
   com.smartfoxserver.v2.admin.utils.PerformanceMonitor.<init>(PerformanceMonitor.java:12)
   com.smartfoxserver.v2.admin.handlers.RuntimeStatisticsModuleReqHandler.<init>(RuntimeStatisticsModuleReqHandler.java:46)
   sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor24.newInstance(Unknown Source)
   sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
   java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:525)
   java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:372)
   java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:325)
   com.smartfoxserver.v2.extensions.SFSHandlerFactory.getHandlerInstance(SFSHandlerFactory.java:100)
   com.smartfoxserver.v2.extensions.SFSHandlerFactory.findHandler(SFSHandlerFactory.java:74)
   com.smartfoxserver.v2.extensions.SFSExtension.handleClientRequest(SFSExtension.java:178)
   com.smartfoxserver.v2.controllers.ExtensionController.processRequest(ExtensionController.java:137)
   com.smartfoxserver.bitswarm.controllers.AbstractController.run(AbstractController.java:96)
   java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
   java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
   java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
levancho

Re: error with JDK7

Postby levancho » 09 Aug 2012, 05:52

little update, it seems that patch 2.2.0 does not work with mac,
I executed install-osx.sh and it sayd everything was updated, but when I login into the admin it still says server Version 2.0.1
levancho

[SOLVED]Re: error with JDK7

Postby levancho » 09 Aug 2012, 06:02

ok found a little bug in patcher,

1) have accidentally placed patched inside SFS2X , patche did not detected that it was in wrong folder and created another SFS2X inside SFS2X and even gave me message saying that patching was successfully.
Lapo
Site Admin

Re: error with JDK7

Postby Lapo » 28 Aug 2012, 08:04

We will add further checks in the next revision.
Thank you
Lapo
--
gotoAndPlay()
...addicted to flash games

Return to “SFS2X Questions”