Looking for AS2 programmers.

SmartFoxServer gurus looking for a new job and companies looking for multi-player developers, this is the right place to meet!

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

Payton

Looking for AS2 programmers.

Postby Payton » 25 Nov 2009, 17:58

Hi.

I am looking for AS2 programmers to help out a new game titled "Aurora." I've already been hard at work on the game thus far, however I have realized I can't be the only programmer on the team; below is a basic overview of what the game is trying to accomplish by launch day:

- A registration and log in system using MySQL and AS.
- A money system using MySQL and AS.
- Some mini-games that have a money pay out (in game of course), one or two of which are multi-player (games like "Go Fish" could be fun to recreate for Aurora, and other ideas are open for discussion).
- A player card with inventory.

I've already gotten a jump start on the registration and log in, as well as the coins for the next beta testing version of Aurora, however I'm still going to need more help if this game is going to become successful and get somewhere. If you'd like to become a programmer please just reply to this topic and I'll give you further instructions on where you can discuss things with the other staff members.

Thanks,
Payton :)
Gnoll

Postby Gnoll » 27 Nov 2009, 22:51

Would you consider moving to as3? :wink:

Josh
dario111cro

Re: Looking for AS2 programmers.

Postby dario111cro » 09 May 2010, 19:13

Payton wrote:Hi.

I am looking for AS2 programmers to help out a new game titled "Aurora." I've already been hard at work on the game thus far, however I have realized I can't be the only programmer on the team; below is a basic overview of what the game is trying to accomplish by launch day:

- A registration and log in system using MySQL and AS.
- A money system using MySQL and AS.
- Some mini-games that have a money pay out (in game of course), one or two of which are multi-player (games like "Go Fish" could be fun to recreate for Aurora, and other ideas are open for discussion).
- A player card with inventory.

I've already gotten a jump start on the registration and log in, as well as the coins for the next beta testing version of Aurora, however I'm still going to need more help if this game is going to become successful and get somewhere. If you'd like to become a programmer please just reply to this topic and I'll give you further instructions on where you can discuss things with the other staff members.

Thanks,
Payton :)

I would like to do that. I'm really good with as2 (flash 8) and mySql. Doing minigames is absolutely easy. Contact me on dario111cro@gmail.com, send me PM or add me on Skype. Just one question: Will you split money with me? :)

I also know one really good artist, so he can help us.

Return to “Job offers and requests”