Upcomming MMO Game - Toonauts

SmartFoxServer gurus looking for a new job and companies looking for multi-player developers, this is the right place to meet!

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

Toonauts

Upcomming MMO Game - Toonauts

Postby Toonauts » 05 Aug 2014, 23:12

Hello, I am not completly accurate if I've posted this into the right section, so moderators please move it to another if I've mistaken, but here goes:

I'm a young 13-year old game developer and I'm soon going to launch my new MMO virtual game so called Toonauts. But by the looks of it, I won't be able to launch it because of my financial crisis and I cannot afford a SmartFoxServer license in this time. I hope you understand, that this is my dream to make a successful and most entertaining MMO I can possibly develop. This is a solo-project, which means I'm working by myself, which is harder for me to develop.

Here's the site if anyone's interested: http://www.toonauts.com
The website is currently a donation page, as I've said beneath in the text. If anyone is so kind enough god bless you and much appreciation given to that kind soul! :)

With love,
Niko Leban - Head Developer of Toonauts
Carl Lydon

Re: Upcomming MMO Game - Toonauts

Postby Carl Lydon » 22 Aug 2014, 15:30

You should post screen grabs from your game on this site of yours.
Ninjaoninja2

Re: Upcomming MMO Game - Toonauts

Postby Ninjaoninja2 » 28 Sep 2014, 22:42

Toonauts wrote:Hello, I am not completly accurate if I've posted this into the right section, so moderators please move it to another if I've mistaken, but here goes:

I'm a young 13-year old game developer and I'm soon going to launch my new MMO virtual game so called Toonauts. But by the looks of it, I won't be able to launch it because of my financial crisis and I cannot afford a SmartFoxServer license in this time. I hope you understand, that this is my dream to make a successful and most entertaining MMO I can possibly develop. This is a solo-project, which means I'm working by myself, which is harder for me to develop.

Here's the site if anyone's interested: http://www.toonauts.com
The website is currently a donation page, as I've said beneath in the text. If anyone is so kind enough god bless you and much appreciation given to that kind soul! :)

With love,
Niko Leban - Head Developer of Toonauts

Did your Domain expire because i cannot reach it?!

Return to “Job offers and requests”