Connection problems.

Post here your suggestions for new possible features in SmartFoxServer 2X.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

Neznajka

Connection problems.

Postby Neznajka » 26 Apr 2013, 08:04

In SmartFoxServer 2x is some problems with connection loses, I mean there is sometimes connections without connect. by what I mean there is no dissconnect event and there are no requests that was handled by server, usualy it happens when the internet connections is reistableshed.

I woul like to suggest give some function like sfs.getConnection.ressurect(user,password,AditionalData); (request from ActionScript api). witch will totaly kill the old user connection on the server side and client side and will try to login user by onRessurect (server request handler to check is login correct). that will possible be the best solution to reconnect, ye you can kill flash connection, after you can destroy object create new and connect by function login, to reistablesh connection but than you can't be sure that connection won't trigger events from simple login, and all data that was created in sfs object will be lost.
Lapo
Site Admin

Re: Connection problems.

Postby Lapo » 26 Apr 2013, 21:49

I wish that could be possible, but it doesn't depend on us :(
It's a much more complex issue that involves the low level TCP protocol and how it handles the state of a connection.

You can learn more about it here:
http://docs2x.smartfoxserver.com/Gettin ... n-hrc-plus

thanks
Lapo
--
gotoAndPlay()
...addicted to flash games

Return to “2X Features Wish List”