Welcome!

Post here your questions about the Java client / Android API for SFS2X

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

Bax
Site Admin

Welcome!

Postby Bax » 01 Mar 2011, 13:52

Welcome in the Java/Android support board for SFS2X!

In this section we will be discussing any issue, bug report or question related to the Java client API.

When reporting a bug always make sure to report which version of the API you are using and which tools you are using for development.

The API version is obtained via the public version property from the SmartFox class.

Whenever possible try to provide a step-by-step description of the issue and show the relevant snippets of code that seem to create problems.
Also always check the server side logs for possible errors and report them along with your description.

Thanks!
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team
jsatyam4

Re: Welcome!

Postby jsatyam4 » 25 Apr 2018, 10:06

Hello,
I am beginner for Smartfox. I have installed the server in my system and downloaded an android project in my device and imported it into JBOSS IDE but i am not able to execute it on Smartfox server. I have successfully uploaded the extensions but i am not able to make anyone join in that server. How to add anyone please help me in this by giving me each step to invite user to join the chat.

All the examples of Android are not running in Eclipse and JBOSS and also in Android Studio.
Android Simple Chat : Manifest.xml file having root error.
Tris : Gradle files are missing

Please help me as quick as possible.
With detailed steps so that i can study and implement my ideas on SmartFox Server.
Lapo
Site Admin

Re: Welcome!

Postby Lapo » 26 Apr 2018, 10:23

Hi,
we'll have to investigate this with the latest Android Studio.
Meanwhile it would be best if you started a new thread for this issue, so we can continue the discussion there.

Thanks
Lapo
--
gotoAndPlay()
...addicted to flash games

Return to “SFS2X Java / Android API”