onMMOItemVariablesUpdate event is not fired in response to a server side SetMMOItemVariables

Post here your questions about the Objective-C API for SFS2X

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

shevchukov

onMMOItemVariablesUpdate event is not fired in response to a server side SetMMOItemVariables

Postby shevchukov » 12 May 2017, 08:31

Hi! According to logs in debug mode, server reports about SetMMOItemVariables event back and returns data correctly.
But onMMOItemVariablesUpdate function is not called; however, other functions in the same class, like onConnection, onRoomJoin, onUserCountChange, are called correctly.

I am using SFS2X API version: 1.7.2 and Swift 3
Thanks!
Lapo
Site Admin

Re: onMMOItemVariablesUpdate event is not fired in response to a server side SetMMOItemVariables

Postby Lapo » 12 May 2017, 09:56

What server versione please?

Thanks
Lapo
--
gotoAndPlay()
...addicted to flash games
shevchukov

Re: onMMOItemVariablesUpdate event is not fired in response to a server side SetMMOItemVariables

Postby shevchukov » 12 May 2017, 10:23

Server version: 2.12.0
Lapo
Site Admin

Postby Lapo » 12 May 2017, 14:42

We have released a number of updates since then, some of which fixed a couple of bugs related to MMO API.
I highly recommend to apply the latest patch available for SFS2X 2.12 which is --> 2.12.5
Available here:
http://smartfoxserver.com/download/sfs2x#p=extras

Retest once installed and let us know if helps. If not we'll investigate what else it could be.

Thanks
Lapo

--

gotoAndPlay()

shevchukov

Postby shevchukov » 13 May 2017, 07:14

I have just updated server to 2.13.0. Unfortunately, it didn't solve the problem ((
Lapo
Site Admin

Postby Lapo » 13 May 2017, 08:43

Then I will need more info on how to reproduce the problem.
MMOItemVariables events will fire when your client is within the AOI of that particular MMOItem.

Can you give me a step-by-step description of what you're doing?
Also let me know the settings of the MMORoom (Aoi, limits, etc...)

Thanks
Lapo

--

gotoAndPlay()

Return to “SFS2X iPhone / iPad / OSX API”