Client error upgrading to RC3: de.polygonal.ds::ListSet

Post here your questions about the Flash / Flex / Air API for SFS2X

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

jonc

Client error upgrading to RC3: de.polygonal.ds::ListSet

Postby jonc » 21 Sep 2011, 05:18

Hi,

We are trying to update from RC1b to RC3. I have downloaded the RC3 patch and installed it. The server build seems to run fine. However, when I run our AS3 client I get an error as described below. Here is the call stack:

Code: Select all

VerifyError: Error #1111: de.polygonal.ds::ListSet cannot implement de.polygonal.ds.Set.

at flash.display::MovieClip/nextFrame()
   at mx.managers::SystemManager/deferredNextFrame()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:284]
   at mx.managers::SystemManager/preloader_preloaderDocFrameReadyHandler()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:2633]
   at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
   at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
   at mx.preloaders::Preloader/timerHandler()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\preloaders\Preloader.as:515]
   at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
   at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

We are using Flash Builder 4 with the Flex 4.5.1 SDK.

I tried downloading the client API again as referred to in this post: viewtopic.php?t=11741, however, that doesn't seem to fix the problem.

Any help much appreciated.
Bax
Site Admin

Postby Bax » 21 Sep 2011, 08:34

You seem to have a conflicting library. Try updating or removing the Polygonal DS library.
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team
jonc

Postby jonc » 21 Sep 2011, 23:39

Hi Paolo, yes we solved this problem by rebuilding the Bits .swc.
tantanix

Re: Client error upgrading to RC3: de.polygonal.ds::ListSet

Postby tantanix » 08 Nov 2012, 09:25

Hi All,

We're getting the same error every time we add both OpenSpace_Flex_2x.swc and SFS2X_API_AS3.swc in Flash Develop.
We're using SFS 2.0.0-RC3.
We've also tried <allow-source-path-overlap>true</allow-source-path-overlap> in flex config XML, but that didn't do the trick either.
We've also tried changing the setting in Flash Develop for allow overlap, but that failed as well.
Bax
Site Admin

Re: Client error upgrading to RC3: de.polygonal.ds::ListSet

Postby Bax » 08 Nov 2012, 10:02

Please update to the latest SFS2X version. RC3 is very old and not supported anymore.
Also make sure you download the latest AS3 API from this page, adding them to your project: http://www.smartfoxserver.com/download/sfs2x#p=updates
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team

Return to “SFS2X ActionScript 3 API”