A wired issue with java extension (the Zone Configuration doesn't show any extensions even the ones I've already used)

Post here your questions about SFS2X. Here we discuss all server-side matters. For client API questions see the dedicated forums.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

Ebrahim995

A wired issue with java extension (the Zone Configuration doesn't show any extensions even the ones I've already used)

Postby Ebrahim995 » 17 Mar 2021, 15:49

Hi,
I've encountered a weird issue after I tried to use the same extension that I've used already in a zone, in another zone, but I couldn't find it. And the I also find out that I can't even find it in the MechZone that has it already attached. I'm going to attach some images to make my issue more intelligible.
This is the zone to which I added my math extension:

This is the folder of my extensions. The mathTest folder contains the jre file which I added to the MenchZone. The mathTest2 folder is a copy of the mathTest:

This is the extension configuration of the MenchZone where I can't find any extension other than pyTest. I can't even find the mathTest extension that I already added to this zone:

Any help will be appreciated.
Ebrahim995

Re: A wired issue with java extension (the Zone Configuration doesn't show any extensions even the ones I've already use

Postby Ebrahim995 » 17 Mar 2021, 17:05

I have found the solution. It was ridiculous. After some changes, I realized that I wrote an extra "s" added to my "JRE" file by mistake. Each "JRE" extension should be ended by the word "Extension".
Bax
Site Admin

Re: A wired issue with java extension (the Zone Configuration doesn't show any extensions even the ones I've already use

Postby Bax » 17 Mar 2021, 17:10

I was going to ask you to check the name of your jar file :D
Good you found out!
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team

Return to “SFS2X Questions”