Getting java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java.lang.Class.getClassLoader0()Ljava/lang/ClassLoader; in SFS2.11

Post here your questions about SFS2X. Here we discuss all server-side matters. For client API questions see the dedicated forums.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

nik0990

Getting java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java.lang.Class.getClassLoader0()Ljava/lang/ClassLoader; in SFS2.11

Postby nik0990 » 10 Jun 2020, 09:51

Yes, i am using old SFS just to run my old app

When i am running via ./sfs-service start, SFS stopped after few seconds
and when i run it via sh sfs2x.sh than showing below line

[root@localhost SFS2X]# sh sfs2x.sh
Error occurred during initialization of VM
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java.lang.Class.getClassLoader0()Ljava/lang/ClassLoader;
<<no stack trace available>>
Lapo
Site Admin

Re: Getting java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java.lang.Class.getClassLoader0()Ljava/lang/ClassLoader; in SFS2.11

Postby Lapo » 10 Jun 2020, 12:49

Hi,
UnsatisfiedLinkError should appear only if you're loading native resources, such as a .DLL or .so file.
Does your Extension code use native code?

Cheers
Lapo
--
gotoAndPlay()
...addicted to flash games
nik0990

Re: Getting java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java.lang.Class.getClassLoader0()Ljava/lang/ClassLoader; in SFS2.11

Postby nik0990 » 11 Jun 2020, 10:24

no,

if I am running this by ./sfs-service start it is working properly but not with sh sfs2x.sh

One more thing MY main extension file loaded in the system and the init method executed properly
init method having a scheduler that is not working, Can you help me and it is not showing any error.

SmartFoxServer.getInstance().getTaskScheduler().scheduleAtFixedRate not working
Lapo
Site Admin

Postby Lapo » 11 Jun 2020, 13:36

Maybe sfs2x.sh has been modified?
I can't see many other explanations, as the two scripts that run the server by default use the same settings. So I can only imagine that one has been modified.

One more thing MY main extension file loaded in the system and the init method executed properly
init method having a scheduler that is not working,

What does it mean that is not working? Is there any error on the server side?
If so please attach the relative stack trace.

Thanks
Lapo

--

gotoAndPlay()

...addicted to flash games

Return to “SFS2X Questions”