Vaultnetwotks how delete UploadsLock.txt

Post here your questions about SFS2X. Here we discuss all server-side matters. For client API questions see the dedicated forums.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

Graylab

Vaultnetwotks how delete UploadsLock.txt

Postby Graylab » 18 Apr 2020, 20:11

My server instaled at vaultnetworks server and i need aceess to extention manager, to acheve that i need delete UploadsLock.txt, i try use vaultnetvorks console but i cannot found fox instalation directory or any smartfox stuff. Help me pls. How find and delete this file, may be has shortest path to enable extention manager?
Lapo
Site Admin

Re: Vaultnetwotks how delete UploadsLock.txt

Postby Lapo » 20 Apr 2020, 07:52

Hi,
you should ask the ValutNetworks support people about the location of the SmartFoxServer folder.

Thanks
Lapo
--
gotoAndPlay()
...addicted to flash games
Graylab

Postby Graylab » 20 Apr 2020, 08:54

>you should ask the ValutNetworks
yes already. Trey answer
>The software you're referring to is not included in our supported software. You would need to contact the software vendor for support.
i about ten hour searched UploadLock.txt with console in vault server folders, no result im so bad know bash commands i think i never searched it. May be has a method to unlock extentions with admin tools?
Lapo
Site Admin

Postby Lapo » 20 Apr 2020, 12:21

We don't know which folder is used for the installation, that's why I told you to ask their support. And their reply is a bit strange, but anyways.

In any case under Linux you can search files via the:

Code: Select all

find ~/ -iname UploadsLock.txt

It will show the location of the file
Lapo

--

gotoAndPlay()

...addicted to flash games
Graylab

Postby Graylab » 20 Apr 2020, 20:49

NICE i found file at /opt/SmartFoxServer_2X/SFS2X/config! That name is ExtentionManagerLock.txt
after i remove it with rm command ExtentionManager in admin tool start work. Found command not help, but i DO IT thanks!

Return to “SFS2X Questions”