Question: smartfox unity integration, and more

Post here your questions about SFS2X. Here we discuss all server-side matters. For client API questions see the dedicated forums.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

diohun

Question: smartfox unity integration, and more

Postby diohun » 15 Nov 2019, 08:57

SmartFox2X Integration in unity asset store, out of date. have any plan for update, or make 1 new? this asset very nice, but cant use in the new unity editor. and why not free? Thanks the answers.
Bax
Site Admin

Re: Question: smartfox unity integration, and more

Postby Bax » 15 Nov 2019, 10:04

Actually that's not an asset we created. It is from a third-party developer, so you should try contacting him.
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team
diohun

Postby diohun » 15 Nov 2019, 12:38

Bax wrote:Actually that's not an asset we created. It is from a third-party developer, so you should try contacting him.

i understand and dont wanna make 1 asset ? have any plan for this in future? and server side c# or luna scripting implement? sorry my bad english.
Bax
Site Admin

Postby Bax » 15 Nov 2019, 13:42

Creating an asset like that is not trivial. Maybe in the future we will make something similar, but we can't guarantee. At the moment we are focused on other improvements of SmartFoxServer.

About the server side language, I guess you mean Lua, not Luna. Anyway, if you are not familiar with Java, you could use server-side JavaScript.
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team
diohun

Postby diohun » 21 Nov 2019, 09:14

Bax wrote:Creating an asset like that is not trivial. Maybe in the future we will make something similar, but we can't guarantee. At the moment we are focused on other improvements of SmartFoxServer.

About the server side language, I guess you mean Lua, not Luna. Anyway, if you are not familiar with Java, you could use server-side JavaScript.

Yup i mean Lua, sorry. but phone use auto correction -.- . Yeah i understand, just i hate if too many 3p software need for 1 project. unity,smartfox,blender, vsstudio, and eclipse or any, and photoshop... Lua not need any 3psoftware this is why i ask.
Lapo
Site Admin

Postby Lapo » 21 Nov 2019, 10:46

You can use Javascript if you feel more comfortable with a scripting language.
Take a look at this intro:
http://docs2x.smartfoxserver.com/Extens ... uick-start

Hope it helps
Lapo
--
gotoAndPlay()
...addicted to flash games

Return to “SFS2X Questions”