Upgrade elastic license

Post here your questions about SFS2X. Here we discuss all server-side matters. For client API questions see the dedicated forums.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

moris

Upgrade elastic license

Postby moris » 03 Apr 2019, 17:08

Hello

How to upgrade my elastic license from max 150 CCU to 500 max CCU?
Lapo
Site Admin

Re: Upgrade elastic license

Postby Lapo » 04 Apr 2019, 06:38

Hi,
all you need to do is change the max CCU from your admin panel.
If you already have the license, you should have access to the License Server where you can configure the max number of CCU on the fly.

Then you go to your AdminTool > License Manager and hit the Reload license button

If anything is unclear write us to our support@... email box, with a link to this discussion and we'll help you further.

Cheers
Lapo
--
gotoAndPlay()
...addicted to flash games
moris

Postby moris » 04 Apr 2019, 14:05

I successfully made an upgrade. Thanks
Andrewgupta

Postby Andrewgupta » 23 May 2019, 15:51

I was using it for couple of months but due to some circumstance after a while now i wanted to continue using it. For doing that so i was needed and wanted to upgrade it. In short i was looking for this thread thanks for the post mcdvoice
DrPsyche

Postby DrPsyche » 22 Aug 2019, 06:04

Lapo wrote:
Hi,
all you need to do is change the max CCU from your admin panel.
If you already have the
essay service license, you should have access to the License Server where you can configure the max number of CCU on the fly.
Then you go to your AdminTool > License Manager and hit the Reload license button
If anything is unclear write us to our support@... email box, with a link to this discussion and we'll help you further.
Cheers

Hello,

After an upgrade, my cient's license gets reset to the previous configurations. He contacted support via email: support[at]smartfoxserver.com and still waiting for the reply.
Lapo
Site Admin

Postby Lapo » 22 Aug 2019, 07:35

Hi,
DrPsyche wrote:Hello,

After an upgrade, my cient's license gets reset to the previous configurations. He contacted support via email: support[at]smartfoxserver.com and still waiting for the reply.

We haven't received any emails regarding licensing issues in the recent days.
I would recommend to send it again. Make sure you're using our support (( at ))smartfoxserver.com address.

Thanks
Lapo

--

gotoAndPlay()

...addicted to flash games

Return to “SFS2X Questions”