Extension Request

Post here your questions about SFS2X. Here we discuss all server-side matters. For client API questions see the dedicated forums.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

vokial_voc

Extension Request

Postby vokial_voc » 17 Sep 2018, 09:40

hi, i have a question about extension request, how does it work? is it concurrent? since i have a program that only active once per day, on 1st day everything is running ok, but on next day, the extension request is having some delayed, but when the smartfox server restarted, everything work fine.
now i'm looking what can cause the delay? is it memory leaked or something that can affected extension request

i'm using smartfoxserver version 2.13.1 with default configuration on linux centos 6.9 with 4 vCPU / 8GB vRAM
and client using native android

thanks
Lapo
Site Admin

Re: Extension Request

Postby Lapo » 17 Sep 2018, 10:21

Hello,
yes Extensions requests work concurrently in the server, meaning that when multiple clients send Extension requests they are be processed in parallel by multiple threads.

You can learn about all the details here:
http://docs2x.smartfoxserver.com/Extens ... d-concepts

i have a program that only active once per day, on 1st day everything is running ok, but on next day, the extension request is having some delayed,

What does it mean that is "only active once per day"? Does it send one request per day?
Can you describe what your client does?
How many concurrent clients do you have on average?

Thanks
Lapo
--
gotoAndPlay()
...addicted to flash games
vokial_voc

Re: Extension Request

Postby vokial_voc » 17 Sep 2018, 10:47

it means only have active user on certain time per day, for example the client connect at 8:30pm until 9:00pm and answer quiz given at that time, for everyday.
the master send question using adminMessage and client answer using extension request

right now the ccu is around 100-130

Return to “SFS2X Questions”