Something crushed on the server side.

Post here your questions about SFS2X. Here we discuss all server-side matters. For client API questions see the dedicated forums.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

Neznajka

Something crushed on the server side.

Postby Neznajka » 14 Jun 2012, 09:41

I understand that maybe I ask question is already asked, maybe I have done something wrong during installation. But any way after installation there must be no errors but I have some.

(before you read the errors it may be coused by reinstall of the server but I used diferent directory.)

Code: Select all

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Exception: com.smartfoxserver.v2.exceptions.SFSRuntimeException
Message: Request handler not found: 'runtimeStats.getData'. Make sure the handler is registered in your extension using addRequestHandler()
Description: Error while handling client request in extension: { Ext: Admin, Type: JAVA, Lev: ZONE, { Zone: --=={{{ AdminZone }}}==-- }, {} }
Extension Cmd: runtimeStats.getData
+--- --- ---+
Stack Trace:
+--- --- ---+
com.smartfoxserver.v2.extensions.SFSExtension.handleClientRequest(SFSExtension.java:181)
com.smartfoxserver.v2.controllers.ExtensionController.processRequest(ExtensionController.java:137)
com.smartfoxserver.bitswarm.controllers.AbstractController.run(AbstractController.java:96)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I installed all like was needed to install (installed update to 2.1.0), except I changed by hand file SFS2x/config/server.xml (all IP adresses set to host IP for access admin page from the side machine. I don't have access to the local IP address so changing it from local IP would be a hard work and would take much of my time.)

one more thing why I reinstalled server with update. I was creating JAR files on last server. but it didn't give a choice to pick them in zone. I tryed many difirent things but in the last trys. I have done this and reason was that he didn't filter any JAR files I needed to make specific name of JAR file to admin page start filtering it. the problem still accure

I make 2 copies of my project 1 of what is named MyExt.jar other is named TestExtension.jar compiled from same source files. by same programm eclipse 3.7. by using same project without any changes. only change I made is changed name of files. one of them didn't show other does show. wanted to know why it can be coused and how to make it work on any file name.

there is one more bug I found in 2.0.1 version when I placed bad jar file and assigned it to zone and executed. (I tryed to compile 2 files of 2 tutorials to 1 extension) maybe I made a mistake that was the reason of bad not launching the zone. but why the server started to make miracles. when any file was linked to the place was shown on server crush server didn't start, only when you delete file it starts any change of zone configuration (extension options) was ignored by the admin page. it just assigned file to zone and tryed to load it from cache. if it exists in extension folders.

ye it still crushes last thing log file marks before crush is

Code: Select all

Exception: com.smartfoxserver.v2.exceptions.SFSException
Message: Extension creation failure: testExtension - Extension boot error. Unexpected: no jars were located!
Description: There were startup errors during the Zone Setup
Please connect via the AdminTool and correct the problem
+--- --- ---+
Stack Trace:
+--- --- ---+
com.smartfoxserver.v2.entities.managers.SFSZoneManager.createZone(SFSZoneManager.java:435)
com.smartfoxserver.v2.entities.managers.SFSZoneManager.initializeZones(SFSZoneManager.java:240)
com.smartfoxserver.v2.SmartFoxServer.start(SmartFoxServer.java:228)
com.smartfoxserver.v2.Main.main(Main.java:31)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
com.install4j.runtime.launcher.Launcher.main(Unknown Source)

by the crush I mean it won't connect to the admin zone it writes unnable to connect sometimes it eaven dosen't launch the login for the admin zone. and one small feature if admin zone was unable to connect and then when server restarts and runs normaly it just can't connect to the admin tools while you won't refresh the page = [.
Attachments
libs.rar
libarys
(2.98 KiB) Downloaded 432 times
Neznajka

Re: Something crushed on the server side.

Postby Neznajka » 14 Jun 2012, 10:38

I found my problem it was that I was using 6.0 JAVA libarys but eclipse placed version of JAVA for 1.7 that was the all point of crushes (I changed version to 1.6 and pushed not okay but apply and all started working just fine.) any way you could fix that bug and could help me get with the problem with different names than the specified = [

Return to “SFS2X Questions”