Extensions not showing up in Zone Configurator > Extensions

Post here your questions about SFS2X. Here we discuss all server-side matters. For client API questions see the dedicated forums.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

Bax
Site Admin

Re: Extensions not showing up in Zone Configurator > Extensi

Postby Bax » 25 Apr 2012, 12:09

flaccid wrote:@Bax please note that this template is published and supported by Smartfox, not RightScale, however what you are saying appears correct - xiehan has used an old revision.

I know... I am the one who published the template! :lol:
What I meant is that xiehan had to ask the RightScale support why he got an older template version while a newer version was already available.
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team
flaccid

Re: Extensions not showing up in Zone Configurator > Extensi

Postby flaccid » 25 Apr 2012, 21:49

@Bax No problem, all good.

Additional note, users can track updates to templates and import them direct from within the dashboard, http://support.rightscale.com/12-Guides ... ur_Imports
brandonlamb

Re: Extensions not showing up in Zone Configurator > Extensions

Postby brandonlamb » 19 Jun 2018, 22:29

OH MY GOD....

I spent hours on this today screwing around with Kotlin and Java and messing around with the JAR creation in IntelliJ. I got it to work ONCE and I think by some fluke I just *happened* to call it MyExt or MyExtension.

I finally came across this post after starting to get pissed thinking the software was flaky haha. I couldn't figure out why the hell the extension wasnt being loaded. I re-uploaded this freaking thing like 100 times lol...

A reply above references a spot where this was apparently called out, it was not clear as I was going through the docs, maybe it needs a big, bold, underlined emphasis for those of us with reading comprehension issues hehe

Return to “SFS2X Questions”