Tell me When i am wrong
1) there is no .sh file on Mac. So i am guessing "sfs2x-service" under the "SFS2X" folder is the .sh file
2) so with terminal if i do ./sfs2x-service start it runs the server perfectly
3) I dont know how java switch works. But i am guessing i need to add those line found at http://smartfoxserver.com/forums/viewto ... 4856#36030 at the end of sfs2x-service on my mac's terminal. Like this :
Code: Select all
./sfs2x-service start @java -Xdebug -Xnoagent -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8787,server=y,suspend= -cp "./;lib/*;lib/Jetty/*;extensions/__lib__/*" -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 com.smartfoxserver.v2.Main $1 $2 $3
4) Question: what is the address=8787 here? my addressbar on browser shows 8080 but sfsserver login port is 9933. So which address should i use?? address=9933 or address=8080 or address=8787?
5) the above code runs my server perfectly. But What port should i use on "Remote Java Application". The same address i used to run the server, right?? interestingly if i run both server and eclipse port 8787 or with 9933 i get VM connection refuse error. However if use port 8080 with both then i get VM connection timed out error on Eclipse.
Now can anyone please tell me what i did was wrong.
Note: i am using RC1a