Openspace 2 'bug'

Post here your questions about the OpenSpace 2.x or notify bugs and suggestions.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

TiagoR

Openspace 2 'bug'

Postby TiagoR » 06 May 2010, 14:26

I didnt found any bug posting thread, so im creating this for what i think is one.
When im editing a map on Openspace 2 Editor if i go to 'Log' then press 'New Project' and cancel de new project, after that the 'Back to Editor' button doesnt work :roll: That happened by mistake but i followed the steps i mentioned and it happened again.

Another problem, not related, im having is with installing the Flash API. I'm working with Abode Flash CS4 Professional, i install the API with Adobe Extension Manager CS4, its says it was installed with sucess and that Openspace components are available in the Components Panel in Abode Flash, but when i start Abode Flash there isnt anything new on Components panel !

EDIT: just tried to install the API on a diferent computer and get same behavior, no new component.
I'm using the licensed version, havent tried the trial version.
TR
Bax
Site Admin

Postby Bax » 06 May 2010, 16:25

Thank you for reporting the bug.

About the installation issue, it could be related to your system language and the Flash version. Check this page and the comments in it.
The best suggestion is that you open the Extension Manager directly within Flash when you want to install a new component (go to Help > Manage extensions)
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team
TiagoR

Postby TiagoR » 06 May 2010, 16:57

I've opened the Extension Manager directly from within Flash, like you sugested, and there i could see the Openspace extension disabled ! While opening Extension Manager from outside Flash it would show me the extension enabled!
Well, thnks for the help.
TR
TiagoR

Postby TiagoR » 10 May 2010, 16:35

Hi again.
Found another bug! And again related with the log view, this time as i exported a map and i had a warning to check the logs, after i checked them i returned to the 'Export data' screen, thru the 'Back to Editor' button, and on the 'Export data' screen the 'Back to Editor' button didnt work anymore. The only way to return to my project was with 'Open project'.

Another question.. I have the licenced version, or so i thought, but when i tried to run a custom map i created i get the following error :
"[ERROR] OpenSpace Extension is unable to load the map: Map 'ANSIAO_CM_FRONT#m0_AnsiaoCMFrente' JSON parsing error. Unlicensed Version - Map size exceeds limits allowed by trial edition. (0100)"
What do i need to do to run withou errors?
And how do i turn off your logo on the map?
Sry, i searched the documentation available and didnt see anything regarding this.
TR
Bax
Site Admin

Postby Bax » 10 May 2010, 20:37

TiagoR wrote:Hi again.
Found another bug! And again related with the log view, this time as i exported a map and i had a warning to check the logs, after i checked them i returned to the 'Export data' screen, thru the 'Back to Editor' button, and on the 'Export data' screen the 'Back to Editor' button didnt work anymore. The only way to return to my project was with 'Open project'.

This is due the same bug you already reported.

TiagoR wrote:Another question.. I have the licenced version, or so i thought, but when i tried to run a custom map i created i get the following error :
"[ERROR] OpenSpace Extension is unable to load the map: Map 'ANSIAO_CM_FRONT#m0_AnsiaoCMFrente' JSON parsing error. Unlicensed Version - Map size exceeds limits allowed by trial edition. (0100)"
What do i need to do to run withou errors?
And how do i turn off your logo on the map?
Sry, i searched the documentation available and didnt see anything regarding this.

Please contact us by email about this.
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team

Return to “OpenSpace v2 discussions and help”