PHP Monitoring and tools

Post here all your questions related with beta SmartFoxServer API, such as Shockwave, Ajax ...

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

pieterdeschepper

PHP Monitoring and tools

Postby pieterdeschepper » 12 Jan 2010, 17:01

Hi,

I want to create some of my own tools for monitoring, server reboot etc using PHP.

I came across this tutorial http://www.smartfoxserver.com/docs/inde ... /index.htm , which works perfectly.

Off course, I want more than just requesting the number of users in a certain zone.

What I want to know is, if there is any documentation on the XML protocol Smartfox is using. This way, I could write my own Client API implementation. (Basicaly do some of the functionality present in the Admin tool, but with some of my own functionality attached to it for further usage within our applications)

Thanks!
Lapo
Site Admin

Postby Lapo » 27 Jan 2010, 15:16

Hi there, sorry for the late reply.
There is no way to create a PHP admin tool. We recommend using the "official" Admin Tool that we provide which can also be published in a reserved area of your website in order to access it from anywhere.
Lapo
--
gotoAndPlay()
...addicted to flash games
bcrafts

Postby bcrafts » 07 Apr 2010, 14:19

To follow up on pieterdeschepper's question, is there a document available that describes all valid XML calls accepted in a socket connection? The only public documentation appears to be the quoted 'zInfo' action.

Thanks!
Brandon
Lapo
Site Admin

Postby Lapo » 08 Apr 2010, 08:31

Sorry at the moment we don't have that.
Lapo

--

gotoAndPlay()

...addicted to flash games
spencer12

Postby spencer12 » 04 Sep 2010, 10:19

I think you should use PHPEd is the best monitoring tool for PHP. It has nice features and functions so you can work with that very easy. It also very fast and quick respond. So, I am suggesting to you this.

Return to “Other Client API”