We have a problem with stuck avatars accompanied by this exception being thrown:
Code: Select all
## [Tweener] Error: [object Avatar] raised an error while executing the 'onComplete'handler.
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
Avatar's walk cycle keeps looping and it's not possible to move avatar to a new tile
It looks like that what is happening is this:
- The Flash client is "busy". E.g. 4 avatars in one scene moves at the same time
- The avatar to get stuck has a path along tiles that are not walkable
- Due to the "busy" Flash client Openspace does a miscalculation in the walk-sequence which sends the avatar on a de-tour to a tile which is not part of the calculated path and is not walkable
- The above exception is thrown and the avatar is stuck
This case is very easy to replicate. Happens five out of five test scenarios.
1. Is it anyway possible to intercept the exception thrown ## [Tweener] Error: [object Avatar] ?
2. Is it possible to access the calculated path for the avatar?
3. Is the miscalculation bug which sends the avatar to a wrong tile fixed in version 2?
With kind regards