Line berak

Need help with SmartFoxServer? You didn't find an answer in our documentation? Please, post your questions here!

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

travis

Line berak

Postby travis » 07 Dec 2013, 14:17

Hi,

How do you put a line break in an admin message, i have tried \r \n and <br /> <br>
they all show as text in the message

<KickMessage><![CDATA[You have been warned! No flooding! Now you are kicked]]></KickMessage>

<KickMessage><![CDATA[You have been warned! \r\n No flooding! Now you are kicked]]></KickMessage>
<KickMessage><![CDATA[You have been warned! \r No flooding! Now you are kicked]]></KickMessage>
<KickMessage><![CDATA[You have been warned! \n No flooding! Now you are kicked]]></KickMessage>
<KickMessage><![CDATA[You have been warned! <br> No flooding! Now you are kicked]]></KickMessage>
<KickMessage><![CDATA[You have been warned! <br /> No flooding! Now you are kicked]]></KickMessage>

I even tried using enter(on different line) in the config file, but it just treats it as spaces.

Thanks in advance
Lapo
Site Admin

Re: Line berak

Postby Lapo » 08 Dec 2013, 12:16

It depends on the client I think. Are you using Flash? If so a \n should be enough. The <BR> will probably work if you use HTML text fields.
Lapo
--
gotoAndPlay()
...addicted to flash games
travis

Re: Line berak

Postby travis » 08 Dec 2013, 15:07

Hi,

Thanks, you were right, i hadn't made my textfield html = true plus i needed to restart the server.

Little things

Return to “SmartFoxServer 1.x Discussions and Help”