RHINO USAGE WARNING

Need help with SmartFoxServer? You didn't find an answer in our documentation? Please, post your questions here!

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

yuvallahav

RHINO USAGE WARNING

Postby yuvallahav » 10 May 2012, 12:19

Hello!

in the past few days (or at least the past few days I can still see in the server log) I've been getting this kind of message:

Code: Select all

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2012/05/10 00:00:28 | RHINO USAGE WARNING: Missed Context.javaToJS() conversion:
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2012/05/10 00:00:28 | Rhino runtime detected object it.gotoandplay.smartfoxserver.data.User@19c0031 of class it.gotoandplay.smartfoxserver.data.User where it expected String, Number, Boolean or Scriptable instance. Please check your code for missing Context.javaToJS() call.

Now, I've searched it, found only one thread with this problem, and I get the problem, something is expecting a string or a number or a Boolean, and gets a user object instead.
The problem is my code is huge, we're talking about 25k lines of code divided among 5 different extensions, the log does not tell me which line is it, what extension generated it, how am I supposed to find a solution to the problem? I'm getting this "info" message 2,3 times a second, non stop, I'm getting 20 and 30 mega log files a day full of just about nothing else but this kind of error message.
Any pointers how I'm supposed to know where the problem is?
Also, in the other thread published with this problem, the guy change the code to what you have suggested, but nowhere in his code is there anything that would ask for a number, a Boolean, or a string and gets a user object instead, so what gives??

Thanks.

Return to “SmartFoxServer 1.x Discussions and Help”