Educational virtual world developer

SmartFoxServer gurus looking for a new job and companies looking for multi-player developers, this is the right place to meet!

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

samantha_b

Educational virtual world developer

Postby samantha_b » 10 Oct 2012, 21:55

Hi everyone,

I have a team that develops virtual worlds for kids using Flash/Openspace/Smartfox and Unity/Smartfox.
Our current project is an educational world that has a portal where educators can enter data that is fed into the world.
It has all other virtual world components such as in-game messaging, chatrooms, minigames, quest, currency and etc.

I'm looking for opportunities to create more of these projects, and if you have a need and would like to discuss further, please PM me.

Regards,
Christine
woogiworld

Re: Educational virtual world developer

Postby woogiworld » 12 Nov 2013, 14:32

Hello - we are looking for a person to head up a team that can work with us to extend our flash/sfserver based world called www.woogiworld.com. Its part of a larger educational program called Woogi Academy (www.woogiacademy.com). We are looking at alternatives to convert everything or parts of the world to mobile. For example one of the more successful curriculum components that we have is called Woogi English (www.woogienglish.com). We need to have that content accessible from mobile IOS and Android devices.
thanks

Return to “Job offers and requests”