SmartFoxBits code-completion in Flash Builder

Everything about the SmartFoxBits UI Components for SmartFoxServer 1.x. Post your questions, suggestions and bug reports.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

XaeroDegreaz

SmartFoxBits code-completion in Flash Builder

Postby XaeroDegreaz » 02 Sep 2010, 19:20

Hi guys!

I'm having some problems getting the proper SmartFoxBits code-hints to appear in my IDE. There is a folder with an SWC located inside the SFS installation directory, but those are all packaged as com.smartfoxserver[...] whereas the Flash MXP extension uses the it.gotoandplay[...] package structure.

I'm assuming the Flex version of the bits uses the 'com' structure (after reading the docs in the SWC file directory) and the Flash version is using 'it' structure.

Where can I find the SWC for the Flash version of the SmartFoxBits API?

I can import the "com" packaged library, but I get compiler errors because the components in my library are all "it" packaged.

Of course I could just have the bits documentation open on my other screen, but I'd much rather have code hints for ease of typing.

Thanks in advance.
Bax
Site Admin

Postby Bax » 23 Feb 2011, 09:18

Download the latest version of the SmartFoxBits. Now the packages are the same for Flash and Flex. Also, you will find separate versions for the two frameworks.
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team

Return to “SmartFoxBits for SFS 1.x”