Doubt about SFSBits

Everything about the SmartFoxBits UI Components for SmartFoxServer 1.x. Post your questions, suggestions and bug reports.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

Nanshan

Doubt about SFSBits

Postby Nanshan » 25 Jul 2008, 09:09

Hello, I have a problem with SFSBits, my problem esque need for every room, quit as an image and in terms of SFSBits RoomList, leaving an image, but it does not, and I would like to know how to quit so that, as RoomList but in my pictures, someone can help me, my version is 1.6.2 PRO SmartFoxServer and my support is related to SmartFoxServer Bits
Bax
Site Admin

Postby Bax » 25 Jul 2008, 11:30

Sorry Nanshan, but we can't understand what you are trying to say. Can you try to explain better? Thanks.
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team
Nanshan

Postby Nanshan » 25 Jul 2008, 16:03

If, pardon, which I want to say, serious as(like) being able to do that every room, in time that goes out in a normal list, goes out in a list, every room has his(her,your) image on having done click, there I add an image
which should go out every room in an image, but when I open the file .FLA of this one, they go out in the shape of files that I cannot edit, which I want is like to do a list of rooms as that of the image, but I him(her) want to place my own(proper) images
Bax
Site Admin

Postby Bax » 26 Jul 2008, 06:21

In order to change the room icons in the roomlist, check the RoomList class documentation: the introduction explains how to do it.
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team
Nanshan

Postby Nanshan » 26 Jul 2008, 09:39

What I want to do is to change everything, (almost quite), only I need that in the list there appears the image that I put, because for every room that is created, I need that this image goes out:
Bax
Site Admin

Postby Bax » 26 Jul 2008, 09:44

sorry, I still don't get it... do you want to change the skin of the component?
if yes, you will find a tutorial in the SFBits documentation.
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team

Return to “SmartFoxBits for SFS 1.x”