VerifyError: Error #1111: de.polygonal.ds Troubles

Post here your questions about the Flash / Flex / Air API for SFS2X

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

crazymouse

VerifyError: Error #1111: de.polygonal.ds Troubles

Postby crazymouse » 22 Feb 2016, 17:11

Hi gotoAndPlay

I am trying to add smartfox to my engine, it uses the old polygonal .swc (as3ds.swc)

It throw me :
VerifyError: Error #1111: de.polygonal.ds::ListSet ne peut pas mettre en oeuvre de.polygonal.ds.Set.

Try to find solutions on other topics but still not finding what to do to resolve probleme.
I am using last server version of smartFox (2.9)
And your last swc library (found here http://www.smartfoxserver.com/download/get/183)

Thank you in advance.
Eric
Bax
Site Admin

Re: VerifyError: Error #1111: de.polygonal.ds Troubles

Postby Bax » 23 Feb 2016, 08:15

The issue is the conflicting DS library.
In the API we use ds_release_fp9.swc, which I believe is more recent than your as3ds.swc.
You should use the same version. If you can't find it online, we can send you the swc file. Just send us an email at info -at- smartfoxserver -dot- com.
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team
crazymouse

Postby crazymouse » 23 Feb 2016, 11:49

I tried to use ds lib (ds_release_fp9.swc) but it dont works with my engine (I have no time to rewrite all the engine, I work alone on this game)
If you have the last src (as3 files, not the swc) version in pure as3 (no haxe) I would be happy to get it.
(my only solution is to change domainspace, unfortunatly my last src is 1.11 and I cant find more recent scr on web)
I sent you an email.
Thx in advance Bax.
Bax
Site Admin

Postby Bax » 23 Feb 2016, 12:44

We are using the SWC as well, so we don’t have the source AS3 files of the library unfortunately.
Also, I believe that the library was compiled from Haxe, because the catalog.xml file inside the SWC shows the following:
<versions>
<swc version="1.2"/>
<haxe version="2.07"/>
</versions>

So I’m not sure how to help.
Maybe you should get the source files of the version you are using in your engine, change the classes packages, update the references in your engine and recompile it.
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team

Return to “SFS2X ActionScript 3 API”