transparency/ selection issue

Post here your questions about the OpenSpace 2.x or notify bugs and suggestions.

Moderators: Lapo, Bax

mmancuso

transparency/ selection issue

Postby mmancuso » 04 Feb 2012, 23:19

Hi, So i've been reading your tutorials, manuals, etc. And I am having an issue with tiles in the map.

I'm working from vector files.

I save the objects as transparent pngs. Import to flash, export the swfs, and drag them into OpenSpace. I place them, combine them, whatever.

When I get them into the map (either individual tiles, super tiles, doesn't matter) I can't select any tiles with-in the region of the skin. They're isn't any content there, the pngs are transparent, and in one instance it worked and could select (some of) the tiles. But for the most part any tile with in the space of the skin is non-selectable. What am I missing?

I'm creating a rather large environment here so, I'm sure whoever knows how this editor works will be hearing a lot from me over the next couple of weeks. Thanks in advance!

Matt
Bax
Site Admin

Postby Bax » 06 Feb 2012, 09:06

Please read the grey box at the end of "Skin separation approach" paragraph of this document: http://openspace-engine.com/support/tutorials/mapStructure
Paolo Bax
The SmartFoxServer Team

Return to “OpenSpace v2 discussions and help”