Advanced reporting console for users traffic analysisLearn more
Rapid development of multiplayer virtual worlds with SmartFoxServer and the Flash platformLearn more
Experience the next generation massive multiplayer platform, with an enhanced architecture and tons of new featuresLearn more
Move SmartFoxServer 2X to the cloud with the RightScale Cloud management PlatformLearn more
Dedicated and semi-dedicated hosting for SmartFoxServer Basic/Pro/2XLearn more
- April 8th, 2015SmartFoxServer Pro to 2X Promo
Until May 10th 2015 our special promotion allows you to convert to SmartFoxServer 2X by taking advantage of a 50% discount on its retail price.
And if you want to convert three or more licenses you get an additional 10% volume discount. Read all the details on this page!
- February 7th, 2015Coming soon: TLS Cryptography in SFS2X 2.10
In the last few months we have been working on some new features for the next release of SmartFoxServer 2X, version 2.10.
In particular we’re addressing the feature of connection cryptography which we have discussed some time ago in a long thread on our support forum. While we haven’t put high priority on this feature in the past, we now feel it’s about time to complete the large set of features in SFS2X with this option.
With the new SmartFoxServer 2X 2.10 we are introducing a fully fledged connection encryption and the related support in all client APIs. The secure connection uses the standard TLS protocol with X.509 certificates for counterparty authentication and AES 128-bit symmetric encryption for data exchange.
In terms of resources we do not expect significant performance hit on both client and server side. On most clients it will be absolutely negligible, while on the server side it may be dependent on the type of hardware in use. Most modern CPUs can handle the overhead of the initial asymmetric key exchange without any problems.
We plan to run several detailed benchmarks that will provide developers a better idea of the performance costs with small and large scale traffic.
Stay tuned for more!
- January 2nd, 201510 Years Promo continues
Given the large appreciation from our customers, we have decided to extend the amazing 20% discount on all our server products until the end of January 2015. Don’t miss it, visit our online shop!
- November 24th, 2014Celebrating 10 years!
Ten years ago, in late November 2004, we launched our first commercial version of SmartFoxServer, the Basic edition, which was soon followed by the PRO version in early 2005.
To celebrate the 10 years of activity, and in conjunction with the holiday season, we’re happy to announce an amazing 20% discount campaign on all licenses and license upgrades available in our online store.
The promotion will last until the end of 2014 and it will cover all our server products, including:
- SmartFoxServer Basic
- SmartFoxServer PRO (including BlueBox add-on)
- SmartFoxServer 2X (including Analytics add-on)
Visit our online shop to see all the discounted prices, and make sure to take advantage of this unique offer!
- July 8th, 2014SmartFoxServer 2X 2.9.0
A new SFS2X update is available with new powerful features and fixes discussed in the support forums recently:
- Improved scalability and thread management via Auto-scaling Thread Pools. No more need to fine tune threads by hand
- BlueBox v3.0: revamped and improved edition running on the latest Jetty 9
- Integrated file uploads
- Added support for websockets over SSL (WSS)
- AdminTool: Extension Manager module, allows to manage, upload and deploy Extensions directly from the Admin GUI
- AdminTool: administrators can now be given access to a selection of modules and server halt/restart permissions
… lots more …
You can read the full release notes and download the installer from here.
Also check the latest HTML5 client API supporting the WSS protocol and the porting of the SpaceWar game to Unity (available in the Unity examples package).